View Single Post
Old 12-07-18, 11:22 AM   #644
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The reincarnation of Merkel, Merkel 2.0, has been elected as the new old Boss-Mom of the CDU.

AKK, short for Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer, is far left leaning, anti-conservative, pro migration, pro EU, pro Euro, pro environmentalism, slightly critical to gay-lesbian-special privileges, pro feminist, and with her no fundamental changes of Merkel's course of deconstructing the remains of the former identity of the CDU must be expected. She will make some minor cosmetic concessions maybe to appease her critics and strengthen her stand, but nothing that threatens her principally left understanding of policy management.

Of all three bad choices there have been, this is the worst and the one I feared - and expected. Plus I am even more antipathic to this woman's style, appearance and behavioural style, than I already was to Merkel.

She is also Merkel's pet creation. That Merkel wanted her and noone else, already is reason enough to be alarmed of her. The supportive personnel apparatus that had been build around Merkel, has saved its career outlooks.

She is also likely to become the next chancellor candidate now.

Don't be unthankful for the bad you have - it can always get worse. Proven once again today.

Verdammte protestantische Weiberwirtschaft.