View Single Post
Old 08-09-18, 11:34 AM   #1926
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Icon9 THE NEW NORMAL

^....still 'hot and sunny 'here as well but the ash from the
combined Mendocino fires is overcasting the California skies. It's a perverse benefit; like the Spartans at Thermopolae, our armies of firefighters ''can (literally)have their fight in the shade''!
Concurrently, 'spare the air'' is in effect... so no bbq'd burgers tonight! ATTENTION RESIDENT ARTIST EICHHÖRNCHEN: PAINT THIS BAD BOY :
<A CLASSIC STUDY IN RED ORANGE AND GREEN IMHO. I'VE TWICE DRIVEN INTO THE FIRE TO EVACUATE MY EIGHTY YEAR-OLD BURMESE CAT BREEDER: A FRIEND SINCE THE AGE OF 22, WHO IS SEVERELY HANDICAPPED. CAPTURING HER SEMI-FERAL CATS IS DIFFICULT AND GETTING THEM INTO CARRIERS FOR EVAC IS SCRATCHY WORK AND MY FORARMS SHOW IT!... SO FAR SHE'S ON 'STANDBY'. THE CAR IS LOADED WITH THE GARAGE DOOR LEFT UP IN CASE OF POWER FAILURE AND THE CATS ARE CAGED IN THE BACK SEAT WITH THE TRUNK FULL OF CAT FOOD AND KITTY LITTER. FORTUNATELY THE WINDS ARE FROM THE WEST SO IT LOOKS GOOD SO FAR..... ; AFTER MY FORTNIGHT TWIXT THE TWO 2017 NAPA FIRES, I'M GETTING USED TO THIS CRAP!!!.....

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 08-09-18 at 12:44 PM. Reason: GRAMMATIC ERRORS TOUCHUPS
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote