View Single Post
Old 03-27-18, 04:57 AM   #9953
waldwolf1967
Watch

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
It would be better option to upload your work as a standalone mod so that it can be tested by more people...
I will also have to do some extensive stability testing next weekend in order to make sure that everything is OK.
I'm also interested to see will the mod amplify already existing stock smoke bulge bug and make it even more annoying. Similar problems already prevented me in the past to add existing units smoke mods.
I'm really sorry but these steps are necessary in order to preserve hardly achieved current level of stability.
Thank you very much for your work!
No problem for me. I think that this is also the right decision, because TWoS is a very good big mod and the most important of mods is stability and playability !!!

All have the same with SH3, so only single releases and then adopted the best and most stable single mods in large mods and adapted to each other! Since you have been responsible for the TWoS mod for some time you know so much better !!!

just did not know how we both want to do that with the mod for TWoS ..

I'm just starting again with the Silent Hunter Code and so I do not know the bugs and problems of SH 5 Stock and the development of the SH5 Mods !!!

In the Sea folder I noticed the following: In the folder NDD_Type36A is the only file with name NDD_Type36A.ait. And into Roster Folder no DDType36A File.

The *.ait files did not exist in SH3 !! What are the general *.ait files ??? Graphic?

Last edited by waldwolf1967; 03-27-18 at 06:45 AM.
waldwolf1967 is offline   Reply With Quote