vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi fitz
Thanks I already have it.
I was asked a question as to why it was not in v2.2.3 with the other addon mods.
Peter
I'm trying to keep only gameplay related optional add-ons. By not doing this we can end up easily with 50+ mods which will overwhelm most of the players. Also , I didn't like very much glass textures I made. That been said, old version of the mod is still compatible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldwolf1967 View Post
@ vdr1981

Do you want to install the new ship smoke mod in TWoS before or should I upload it here in the forum as normal. If you want to offer it as a feature in TWoS I need an email address to which I can send you the download link .....
It would be better option to upload your work as a standalone mod so that it can be tested by more people...
I will also have to do some extensive stability testing next weekend in order to make sure that everything is OK.
I'm also interested to see will the mod amplify already existing stock smoke bulge bug and make it even more annoying. Similar problems already prevented me in the past to add existing units smoke mods.
I'm really sorry but these steps are necessary in order to preserve hardly achieved current level of stability.
Thank you very much for your work!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote