View Single Post
Old 03-16-18, 11:23 AM   #1687
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Default THE SLOW APOCALYPSE

^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR
SWOOSH
PRECISELY....THE WHOLE SUBDIVISION WAS BUILT ON ORCHARD FRIABLE-LOAM-SOIL AND THE SAND TRENCH EVOKES A BIBLICAL:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 7:24-27
And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.
RETRO-BOLTING MY HOUSE TO THE FOUNDATION AND REPLACING THE BRICK CHIMNEY AFTER QUAKE #1(EPICENTERD 500 FEET FROM MY TRACT) IS AS CLOSE TO 'ROCK' AS IT'S GONNA GET...THROW IN THE 2014 QUAKE; A FLASH FLOOD I DROVE INTO OVER A YEAR AGO AT NIGHT; http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2464181&postcount=499 AND THE RECENT GREAT FIRE, ONLY 8000 WEST FROM MY HUMBLE ABODE FOR A WEEK WITH A NORTH-SOUTH 50+ MPH WIND DIVERTING IT SOUTHWARD INSTEAD OF THE USUAL PREVAILING WESTERLY BREEZE! GOD IS ....MERCIFUL! AND, AT LEAST IN THE NAPA VALLEY, I CAN (LITERALLY) 'WhINE' ABOUT IT WITH A DECENT CABERNET!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 03-16-18 at 12:29 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote