View Single Post
Old 01-06-18, 05:14 PM   #23
Bubblehead Nuke
XO

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julhelm View Post
I think the game already makes you output more noise when you order reverse? If it doesn't it should for sure.
Unfortunately the devs have stated otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfish Games View Post
You're not giving away yourself. You are rapidly decelerating so your flow noise and engine noise will decrease quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julhelm View Post
Also it's nice to see so many veterans post here who 'been there, done that' for real.
I do not seek to make even a game like Cold Waters 'lifelike'. That would be too boring to say the least. Am trying to do is give you a glimpse into the world we lived and breathed in.

To be honest, what I would like to see it more Commanding Officer driven. Your crew KNOWS its job. You are relying on them to give you information so you can do your job. You are giving them commands and expect them to do their jobs.

Thus things like cavitation do not happen. The crew will stop you from making operational mistakes. You have to TELL them to cavitate.

It is the things like that which create a immersive environment. You are by god the CAPTAIN and your men are doing thier jobs with you in command.
Bubblehead Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote