Old 11-02-17, 05:01 PM   #1
chipsranger
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 759
Uploads: 0
Default List Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquelarrefox View Post
im running the frankesntain from nygm+wac. and until now with 2 patrol, I have only 1 ctd runnning at 512 tc, very posible for airplanes becose the game have litle frezze when they come into zone.

The only thing changed from nygm was submarine models, sensors used by nygm units, random layer for atlantic campaing( but i tested with wac random and it doesnt crash), configuration files. Of course little changes id some ship (M36B, some land, and erase M11b becose i cant fix them for some reason). Im using a very heavy conbination fo mods vondos and mfm (selection around 50) and it does not crush the ram limit.

I havent tested on going masive convoy in atlantic.

WAC and NYGM are very close indded much than WGX, only 50 lines in campaing files have to be changes to use wac land.

On the other hand please, recheck the docked units in ports. I have seen ships exploting in denmark ports, St nazarre, and a madmax tawler ship in fleshburg crashing with the dock as a kamikaze.

my pc- amd FX X6 6300 + nvidea 550 ti evga (double buffer version) + 8 gb ddr3 1800 + monitor HD+ dell 23" (runing on manos 3.4 gui) + HD WD 5600 blue 500gb X3 (os, paging file, data incluiding game files)
What's your list?
chipsranger is offline   Reply With Quote