View Single Post
Old 11-02-17, 03:26 PM   #9090
palmic
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 5

HI guys, i know this is very OT of this thread, but there were times we were talking about how 2ww could happen.
Well i think i just saw one of the best documentary about it.

There is no single one talk of historitian, everything is just composition of authentic tapes even with comentation red from scripts of people which filmed it.
It is very profesional and very well composed and it realy puts you into reality of 30's germany.
What you would do? When you see it, you know you would howl with the wolves, because.... You had simply no other choice..
You would be tortured and killed otherwise, like many others in that very moment.
If you want to feel yourself in the situation, this documentary could make it.

First part is just "nice" years in germany before. Until 1939, how nacis made it to parliament and how their strenghten their position and popularity. How people lived, worked, had fun..
There is for instance tape recorded by American journalist catches fame of rebuilt Germany after ww1.. AH made it to times title very soon..
Second was from late 1938 to end of war.
There was many new facts for me and very rare honesty of documentary.
In the end of second part, allies invited german public to concentration camps to see what is there... Most of them collapsed there nervously..
Everything is in perspective of German people.

In my oppinion this should see anybody.
How similar life in 30' was to today's...

Here is the documentary

Last edited by palmic; 11-02-17 at 03:35 PM.
palmic is offline   Reply With Quote