View Single Post
Old 08-30-17, 04:03 PM   #8539
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Due to recent findings I decided to remove archer9's extended dialog mod until I learn more about the problem with crew interaction dialog scripts which can cause occasional game crash in certain situations.
This of course won't actually fix the mentioned problem but also it won't provoke it neither...

Quote:
The Wolves of Steel v2.0.8 Update CHANGELOG:

v2.0.8
- Removed EMCCD v0.3.2 by archer9 extended dialog menu commands until I manage to track down source of game instability caused by interaction with the crew in some situations.

Removed mods:
v2.0.8
- EMCCD v0.3.2 by archer9

Installation:
1. Install "The Wolves of Steel 2.0_Update 2.0.8.exe" to your main Silent Hunter 5 install folder (e.g. "C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5"). Make sure to specify correct path when asked. After the installation, your Generic Mod Enabler will start automatically.
2. Deactivate all activated mods with your JSGME except "The Wolves of Steel 2.0.0" main mod.
3. Enable the Update 2.0.8 2nd in your activated modlist, right after the "The Wolves of Steel 2.0.0" main mod, like this:

The Wolves of Steel 2.0.0
The Wolves of Steel 2.0.8 Update
[other optional TWoS 2.x.x mods/addons]

* Enable the update in port or patrol.
* Update 2.0.8 contains changes from all previous updates. Remove/delete previous update(s) from your JSGME.
Main TWoS package will also be updated with latest v2.0.8 update.
Have fun!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote