Old 08-02-17, 02:34 PM   #8361
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3227
Uploads: 0

CTD report:

Campaign: Happy Times.
06/15/1940.

Near the norwegian coast, I sunk a little fishing boat, 80T, with cannon. The ship had norwegian flag.

I understand that was an "enemy" ship. From my experience with SH3 GWX, norwegian ships in that date are "allied" (enemies), not "axis" (friends).

The ship sunk after few shots, and was marked in map with red color (I use the Map color addon), but the legend tells "friendly" (????....if it was allied-enemy...).

After 5 minutes of the sinking, I try to open captainīs log with the button in the upper right bar------> the game freezes. Only way to exit was restart the machine----> a massive freezing.

I think it was caused by sinking that ship, because I donīt know if TWoS considers it "friendly" or "enemy". The flag chart - I assume - tells "enemy" for a norwegian ship in that date. But I believe the game take it as friend ship and CTD. It was contradictory that mark in red with a friendly legend attached....

I try to reload the autosave but it freezes, too. Only I can reload the saved game previous to the attack.

Some comment please?

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote