View Single Post
Old 07-05-17, 05:49 PM   #2
CaptainX3
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Hey everyone, I'm adding something new to the main post:

When Sending Contributions...
If you send me something to add to the mod, please adhere to the following guidelines, so that it makes integration MUCH easier. (You can send contributions via email to timdgraham at sbcglobal dot net or PM them to me via the CW Discord here: https://discord.gg/caD9q9c )
  • If you're sending a new sub class, please balance it against the 688i class in the mod. I've been having a lot of trouble with misbalanced classes lately when they come from different contributors.
  • Before you send in a new sub class, please consider if it is sufficiently different from classes already in the mod. The one thing no one wants to do is scroll through 150 sub classes to find the one they want, especially if half of those are similar boats with only tiny differences in stats. We really don't need every single diesel sub every country ever had LOL.
  • If you're sending in a new sub class, please include ALL files that go with it... the description file, the vessel file, the damage control image (copying a similar existing one is fine), and also a new sensor profile if you intend on the sub being used as an enemy to the player in any mission.
  • If you're sending a contribution that adds something to an existing vanilla file, please send ONLY your new entries. For example, if you made a new sensor, send a sensors.txt file that includes ONLY your new sensor and not all of the vanilla entires. I keep missing new stuff because it's mixed in with vanilla and I don't see it.

New Playable Subs & More - A Mod For Cold Waters

https://github.com/CaptainX3/CW-Playable-Subs

"We'll settle this the old Navy way... the first guy to die loses!"
CaptainX3 is offline   Reply With Quote