View Single Post
Old 06-24-17, 12:42 PM   #76
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuaki Shimazaki II View Post
You said "while I have to drive the friggin' boat myself" which suggests part of your frustration is with the manual control. Since I don't think you are complaining about the manual control even though it is a breeze for you, I estimate your frustration is because it is actually challenging.
So in other words, just another straw-man so we won't have to focus on the actual criticism made by me?
If you must know, I broached once. First tutorial. Big deal.
Never grounded my sub, never collided with anything.
There goes your irrelevant assumption.
Also, I never gave you any reason to pull things out of yours, I explained why I strongly dislike being forced to rely on manual controls, you simply won't accept this - but that is your problem, not mine.
And no way how you try to twist it, having the Captain to control the sub 100% manually, or manual at all for that matter, is flat out retarded in a simulation that claims to put you in the captains perspective.
End of.

Quote:
I can certainly accept it is not your cup of tea. However, there is a difference between saying it is not your cup of tea and that it is "unfinished", based on "missing" features that weren't even part of the original design or concept, and are probably antithetical to it. Or calling AI enemies "dumb" even though they are actually threatening to you (which is their most important game function).
Excuse me?
Who are you talking to?
Where did I say the enemy is threatening? I actually often said the opposite and complained about how I take down multiple SSN with them not evading torpedoes efficiently, or at least shooting back at the bearing of my, very loud, Mk48!

Stop pulling things out of thin air, this is almost slander.

Quote:
Or not realizing both CW and DW/SC/688 rely on manual work to drive up the player's workload, only that CW succeeds in making the player work harder.
Wrong.
DW is a sensor and station sim. The very point of it is clicking buttons.
There goes your argument.

I shared my honest opinion about CW in its current state.
As I said, just try to live with it.