View Single Post
Old 06-22-17, 11:29 PM   #12
Wiz33
Navy Dude

Downloads: 23
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bandit View Post
Don't stop there, think about a spiritual successor to Jane's Fleet Command in glorious, not-1999 graphics. The possibilities if multiplayer was on the table different players playing as air, surface and sub-surface platforms......... cooperating or fighting each other OR BOTH!

Still though, I love what they are doing with Cold Waters, they delivered a game which for me was much better than expected. I want to put this in perspective though, I thought this would be a game that I like, what they gave me is THE GAME that I stop playing other games for. What I'm hoping to see is some steady expansion on what we've already got, I think the biggest thing they are working on now is the mentioned bug fixes and a little bit of "get right" for the AI. The devs have had LASER focus getting the fixes that they've made so far out at lightning speed and the trouble is the bigger / wider scope / more ambitions (2017 campaign, 1990s campaign, 1950s campaign, playable Russians, playable allies, american surface ships, playable surface ships, playable airplanes and helicopters) their work becomes the less focus they are going to have.
It's already done. Check out "Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations"
Wiz33 is offline   Reply With Quote