View Single Post
Old 06-01-17, 02:55 PM   #10
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I've had good-sized holes punched in my boat from various sources, and haven't always sunk. I usually have to stay on the surface, and will usually end up "dead" anyway, but I have made it "home" before like that. The one time, I got the same boat back, which should not have been. It would have been "totaled" in RL. The other time, I received "disciplinary action" and lost my command altogether, in spite of a great six-patrol career to that point... Stuff a few mattresses in that hole mister, and try to get back home! - Like you suggest though, a Type 18 should probably have taken the front of the boat off... what was that one sub though, that had to have it's whole bow replaced after making it back?... ?? ...

The uniforms are in the Textures folders, in pieces. Find yourself a DDS thumbnail viewer (Sage Thumbs??) to make things easier to "see". I do not recall if the insignia is part of the uniforms... The UPCData / UPCCrewData folders (or the GE equivalents) have the other stuff you want, a folder to each aspect. You'd have to build your own "rotation" routine for the names, or just have a couple-three files in there named ".bak1" 2 or 3, each with their own set of names, and rotate them by renaming them yourself between Careers.

I'm still trying to understand about how to get different crews.How do you eliminate certain special abilities? Everytime I make a mod changing these files and try to enable jsgme, it causes game to CTD or freeze.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote