Old 05-22-17, 08:28 AM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default Malware-as-a-service

https://www.askwoody.com/2017/ms-def...ervice-future/

From bad to worse.

My recommended solution to deal with all this Windows-7 mess, sees its days counted. Which again leaves me wondering whether Microsoft has had a hand in what ShadowBrokers are doing - that ShadowBroker'S actions meet Microsoft's interests too perfectly and smoothly, should spring into your eyes and raise everybody's suspicion, after Microsoft's underhanded actions and displayed unscrupolousness of the past two years.

Migrate to a second platform that is free of anythign done by Microsfto, Google and the likes. Keep Windows only as a game launcher, and not one little tiny bit more. If that is what you can accept, you also have to accept that in the coming years your options to buy new games depending on hardware no longer allowed to run under W7, or that needs W10 for full functionality, will run thin. That is what made me stopping to buy new gaming hardware (racewheel) for Windows, or for flightsims, or anything.

Windows dies. So do no further investments for it. Save your money for better things.