View Single Post
Old 03-15-17, 01:40 PM   #151
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Don't ask me. Why Turkish people in Germany must be given additional polling stations outside their diplomatic missions, in the public sphere as if it were about a German national election, is beyond me. Cant they travel to Turkey? Or go to their next embassy in Germany? Or vote by mail? Why must the Germans consider additional stations outside of all that? I have no clue different from "appeasement". However, later news form this day indicates that even the German lambs have enough now, and mull a total freezing of financial assets, economic contacts, further developing of th elatter, and even a formalö interruption, if not ultimate ending of the talks to join the EU (will not happen anyway anymore...) are on the agenda now. It seems some German politicians start to worry for their own election chances. Opening fire at Turkey's financial and economic dependencies however is a two-sided sword, since when you have a creditor and a lender, it is the creditor who holds the risk that he does not get anything back from his leased money. Thats why I criticise since many years thwe West'S self-deceiving entzusiasm in "investing" in Turkey. All these are at risk now. Personally I think they are pretty much lost. My compassion is limited, however. I warned for years and years to invest in Turkey and supporting it. Its just that a collapsing Turkish banking system once again will be at our cost. Many European banks have serious stakes of money at risk in Turkey, especially Italian and Greek ones with their already fragile situation at home. This paper money system is a total mess. On a side-note, the federal state of Saxony-Anhalt has become the second one banning Turkish ministers from holding rallies there. What Saxony-Anhalt and Saarland have in common? No such assemblies were planned there anyway.