View Single Post
Old 03-12-17, 12:11 PM   #130
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Media say the Dutch asked Germany for help in their row with Turkey, and Germany let them down. It is little Denmark that jumps to Holland's support and has sided up with it today. Shame on Germany once again. Shame.
Did you really expect anything less? Like Merkel having a spine (well, I know you didn't but some people still do for reasons that are beyond me)?
There are a few million weaponized refugees waiting in Turkey to be let lose into Europe and both Erogan and Merkel know this. We've lost! We had lost the moment when we decided that others should be responsible for protecting our borders. We had lost when we didn't care for the refugee problems that haunted Greece and Italy for years. We had lost when we decided that Turkey has to be our friend and ally no matter what. I can only congratulate Erdogan. He's played all his cards and every one was higher than the ones we had. We've only one card left to play and that's tourism. But since we, as a people, don't give a sheet enough of us will still go there on vacation and leave their money there which Turkey so desperately needs.