View Single Post
Old 03-01-17, 07:58 PM   #98
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

German "Manager Magazin" reports that in 2016 the number of millionaires leaving germany and giving up citizenship, has grown by a factor of 4, compared to 2015. 4000 millionaires letf Germany 2016, in 2015 it were 1000, and in the years before that it was a number in the low hundreds.

In frtance, the numbers are even worse, it leads the European nations in fleeing milionaires. 12 thousand have left France and turned their backs on French citizen ship in 2016. Asked why they do, the answers focussed on "tensions due to foreign religions" (why pluiral? Everybody knows it is just one certain religion causing troubles, and that is not the Krishna sectarians...), and fears of financial disaster in Europe.

Most flee to Canada and Australia.

This may cause problems sooner or later, if the trend continues, since our political left - and that is practically all parties there are in Germany's Bundestag - dream of plundering from those they demonise as "the evil rich", and with that loot pay for the many have-nots of lacking qualification that are being channeled to Germany in huge quantities, who are expected to produce our pensions in the future ebven if they lack the generla educaiton, qualificaiton, and willingness to integrate.

If net receivers move in by hundreds of thousands per year, and the few net payers of real wealth flee - then you get problems sooner or later. Even Keynesians sooner or later will face the truth that all their superstitious wonder-belief was just an illusion.

Maybe we need to build a new wall, this time around all Germany. To keep fleeing millionaires inside. Or we simply shoot all Republikflüchtlinge once again, and confiscate their wealth completely.

Which leaves me wondering. Do wealthy people grow on trees, or are they raining down from heaven? We need to replace them, don't we, else our business model once again faces problems.

Its not just about fleeing money. Around last christmas I read a long, thorough essay of the massive intellectuol brain drain Germany suffers from as well. It was not German, but some international medium, in English and German. I try to find it again.

The rich people have start to move out. The competent, well-qualified people started to move out. Sounds as if those of a sane mind in general have started to move out, eh?

When looking at those moving in to replace them, I do not really feel relieved. The exchange is hugely deficitary.