Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bears View Post
Let us examine what occurred, shall we?
Oh yes lets do.

Quote:
You posted a retort to a comment not directed toward you. I stated that I disagreed with your premise. You then upped the ante and gave a specious 'approval' of my disagreement.
No actually I said that i'd rather have your disagreement and later hate than a Clinton presidency. You wrongly interpreted that as a request for your approval which it most certainly was not. Clinton will never be president and you're disappointed regardless of how anyone feels.

Quote:
Ah, to be 20 again.
Yeah but 1980 is long gone, never to return. Kinda like Clinton.

Quote:
Let me know if you have any further questions about my lack of interest.
I have yet to ask you any questions nor do I intend to. You can usually tell a question by the ? symbol. Feel free to scroll back and look but you won't find any.

Quote:
It is important that you understand what the ground rules of our non-relationship will be moving forward. Barring that, it would appear our line of discourse has reached its conclusion. I will mark our interaction as closed and wish you better luck in trying to get under my skin in the future.
I understand that now that you have finished your strawman that you're trying to declare victory before running away. Well it wasn't my intention to get under your skin but I do think that is exactly what has happened. We'll see if you reply to this Mister You Don't Care.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online