Old 11-20-16, 06:58 PM   #6384
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
The RayTracedHalo I originally had there was done wrong so I took it out.
Was going to put short range wide angle Search Light there but haven't had time.
- Need to create a small cone 3D Object that fits inside the Lamp shade for Search Light effect. The light from lamp would look like actual swing lamp light.
There is no Lens on the swinging lamp, so you can not add controller like on the other lights or the entire swinging lamp(including wire) may light up.
Hello TheBeast, can you tell me which files were altered to remove the dining table light halo? I have put back a few files such as "Room_Int_LampHalo.dat" and "int_halo_table.dds" but that hasn't worked. As I'm currently in the middle of a patrol, I haven't played around too much in case I break my install. Your plan about adding the short searchlight cone that has the beam moving back and forth across the table in motion with the swinging light would add so much ambiance to the dining room area. Although the original wasn't perfect, it was better than no illumination at all of the swinging dining room light.

EDIT: Got the halo back on the dining table light. Just replaced the Room_QR1_silentmichal.GR2 file with the original from TheBeast's Room_QR1 mod.

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"

Last edited by kevinsue; 11-20-16 at 11:15 PM.
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote