View Single Post
Old 11-02-16, 04:54 AM   #532
Torpedo
Torpedoman

Downloads: 1067
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
I have had some health issue's recently that required surgery so I haven't done anything since my last post for QR1.
Not sure but I think I read that some of my last changes may have caused issues for NVIDIA cards so that lights didn't display correctly for them.
Easy enough to fix though.

A few days ago working on a change in SHIII, I did realize why I wasn't getting the right color light halo on the swinging lamp light. So with that said, I know that many people want the light bulbs to change color when the red lights come. They currently remain yellow or white when all the ambient light is red. If time permits, I may be able to fix that but would only do the CR, QR1 and QR2/Kitchen.
Hi TheBeast!!!
I hope your health is all right, this is absolutely the most important thing!
Speaking of Q1 room of SH5, in my humble opinion I think the swinging light of the lamp must be without halo because then all the lamps should have the halo and I do not think that there is so much fog in u-boot . I think that in reality the light bulb above the dinner table is low enough power to light up the dinner table and can not create halo.
If you can fix the lamp bulb because is turned off and so also in the silentmichal mod but this is perhaps the least important issue.
For me the best solution is:
1 - the light bulbs to change color When the red lights come
2 - the dinner table with the swinging light of the lamp without halo
3 - no salami, no food crates
4 - no toilets because the doors do not close
I would try to edit the files .GR2 but only to understand a little. Which programs do you recommend?
Sorry for all these requests

We all drink to your health

With my best regards,
Torpedo
Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote