View Single Post
Old 10-23-16, 04:14 PM   #6106
Torpedo
Torpedoman

Downloads: 1067
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
There must be some easy solution for this issue. Can you test RC3 with texture files from original SM 1.2.4 mod? I could do that quite fast but since I see lights, there's no use...

I don't get you there...You can paint your sub with tiger stripes even in Memel harbor if you don't like the "rust". To expensive maybe? Should I lower the price of initial VIIA paint upgradepacks?
Hi Vecko!
certainly with pleasure I can test "silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 and 1.2.4b"... If I remember there was a problem when the mission ended, you could not see the uboot, but it might be less of a problem... The important thing that does not make the CTDs! But the captains who have an updated nvidia graphics card can see the uboot with its lights, with the dinner table and the lamp that moves. Maybe there are too many salami ...
As for Rusted Glory I have explained badly. It's fine that the uboot starts at Memel with rusted paint because it's got an immediate order to leave for Danzig and then the captain must immediately carry out the order to end the mission in the state that is the uboot... I thought that when the captain arrived in Kiel could also have the idea of giving a clean to her beloved uboot seen that there is a few days to repair and upgrade the uboot... It almost seems like the story of a picture ...

Torpedo
Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote