View Single Post
Old 10-23-16, 03:34 PM   #6103
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedo View Post
I think that the only solution to the dull light bulbs and for those who have a recent nvidia graphics card is to activate the mod "silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 and 1.2.4b" or "silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.3" after RC3 . However I would use "silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 - No Food and Fixes" as a stand alone mod that can only be activated if it works with your system, because seeing the dinner table but did not see more 6 light bulbs is not nice.
There must be some easy solution for this issue. Can you test RC3 with texture files from original SM 1.2.4 mod? I could do that quite fast but since I see lights, there's no use...

Quote:
So I think to make a stand alone mod to restore the standard uboat paint that replaces "Rusted Glory", as soon as you arrive in Kiel, when there is a month's time to update and improve the uboat and leave for the mission to Scapa Flow . This mod is very easy to do and I have already done.
These are just my suggestions.

Torpedo
I don't get you there...You can paint your sub with tiger stripes even in Memel harbor if you don't like the "rust". To expensive maybe? Should I lower the price of initial VIIA paint upgradepacks?
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote