View Single Post
Old 09-17-16, 08:23 PM   #5922
Nobon
Helmsman

Location: 1939-09-13. U-50 ran into a 10+ ship british convoy- I'm planning the approach
Downloads: 74
Uploads: 2
wolf_howl15

Thanks, I downloaded and activated Sober's ancient mod for no footsteps, that contains wav files, probably dummy vaw files as replacements as I love all other voices/ I hope they swap out the audible steps...

As for the other> I'm on a track... Instantsave.txt contained only one passAnger : /_AOTDMM/Stormfly/SV Big modern Passangership#17

so I'm searching in every file in data folder for big passanger as text... I see what comes up. Maybe I can fix something here. As soon as the search finishes, I take a look into the mis file, thanks for the track, and the quick response, Herr Kaleun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsue View Post
You can always balance the voices and effects volume using the games options menu. I have my voices volume set fairly low. I think the models are listed as units in C:\Users\Documents\SH5\data\cfg\SaveGames\000000** \Campaign-2016-09-09_2103\CampaignMission.mis among probably many others. That's why I decided it was easier to start a new campaign.

87% realism (100%-Cams to watch burning targets, and torpedoes run for fun..)
SH5 The Wolves of Steel Megamod- Realnav+Full manual targeting. -no contact updates, no map help.
U-50 forever - still a Smiling bastard
Nobon is offline   Reply With Quote