Old 08-22-16, 05:11 PM   #1856
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt View Post
Are there any news?
Well, I've been seriously ill with an infection after my trip. That was quite an experience.

While I was sick in bed I created a list of merchant ship names - I have almost 300 UK names, and they are being separated by company. White Star, Cunard, Clan Line, etc will have proper names based on funnel colors.....there is also a pool of generic British names for small companies or one-ship operators. It will only take a few more days to have all the British names I need; then I'm moving on to other countries.

Now I'm almost totally recovered, so modeling of player and non-playable units is continuing. As mentioned earlier, due to Leadtail's fine modeling I will not be modeling as many of the French ships (I was having trouble anyway). Last week I did modeling of British armored cruisers (yes, I know I modeled them already, but most were destroyed in the malware attack). I will also be testing the "Suffren" Leadtail so kindly donated.

I am working on an updated WOTK summary document for Leadtail, Halsey, Captain Oliver, Jeff G, & a few of the other guys who have contributed either models or advice to WOTK. Excuse the lack of screenshots, but this week I will be doing a lot of "grunt work" that may not be screenshot-worthy...yet.

@Leadtail - Google said I needed permission to download the other files; I have requested it. Thanks

Leadtail's Suffren is below! Show him some love! XD

Last edited by iambecomelife; 08-22-16 at 05:25 PM.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote