Old 08-12-16, 06:05 PM   #6
Kapizi
Seaman

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Thank you it helped

Now I have to learn to work with this TDC cause when I use the "automatic" every torp misses the target(S)

And I'm very bad at doing manually TDC

Markus

To use Auto TDC u need to lock in ur target and then break lock, after this just aim to where u wanna hit and fire.

1º- Lock ur target
2º- Unlock (or break lock, not sure)
3º- Aim and shoot

Ps: if ur target see the torp coming he might try evasive manuvers, full speed and left/right full ruder to evade the torp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
No mods only clean install and automatic patching to 1.20

My torpedoes take a little turn after leaving the tube-either to the right or to the left before going strait.

When I order the TDC on-I see information about the ship. The only thing that doesn't work correctly is the estimated speed

I saw my TDC-master had set target speed to zero and I could see on the map the speed was 5 knots

So I changed to 5 and missed, then I changed it to 6 and got a hit, next torpedo I let my TDC-master do the calculation-miss, and miss again.

Then I surfaced the boat, thinking on using my deck gun against the target.

Pressed F1 to see which short-key I had to press to use the deck gun -F5 or was it F6 In game I pressed the right F-key and got a message-surface the boat-What-Toke another look at F1-I had pressed the right F-key then I tried with Shift+F-key and Ctrl+F-key nothing happened. pressed the F5 or F6 key again and got the same message again surface the boat.

So I also have to find out how to manually man the deck gun. cause the short-key doesn't work on my keyboard.

Markus
The short keys are for ur crew to man the deck gun and fire at any target they find, no for u to teleport to it (unless u have the TDW New UIs)

F5 for Deck gun
F6 for Flack gun

Hope i have helped