View Single Post
Old 07-25-16, 09:34 PM   #1827
leadtail
Mate

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
Not at all. Just that I am engaged in serious talks with very good modders (better than myself) about this mod's future. Too early to reveal all the details, and I don't want to disappoint. For now, I encourage you to please contribute to this gofundme with a donation - if you can!

https://www.gofundme.com/2fdrwjg

Construction of the Charlemagne Class battleships is well underway (no screenshots yet).

I will be out of the country for about a week, but I will be studying profile drawings of French Navy ships while I am abroad (all saved digitally on my laptop). Might make the plane ride go faster....
Did you ever use or look at the ships I sent you? I never heard from you. I have several ships done, and or started of the French navy and a few cargo ships, but I didn't want to waste all that time and effort if they would not be used. Let me know?

Charlemagne

Suffren

Bouclier

Chanzy

Danton

Courbet

Leon Gambetta

Armed Steam Trowler

Bisson

SS Risedale

SS Edenwood

Dieppe - french cago

Drifter

Curie U14

U-5 Class Holland boaats

All yours if you want them. As for the rest of the ships I can get the 3D done and even UV mapped but I don't have the time to make the game files like I have for the ones shown in game above. Let me know if I should continue on or not?

Last edited by leadtail; 07-26-16 at 12:44 PM.
leadtail is offline   Reply With Quote