Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-20-16, 05:49 PM   #251
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Don't worry. We're NOT RELEASING yet. This is just to get all team members on the same page using the things done so far. FOTRS 2.0 ships still have to be added to the core mod. CapnScurvy's corrected scopes still have to be added to the core mod. I'm sure there's other stuff I'm just forgetting to think about right now.

But this gives us something to look at and say, RR you screwed the pooch right here! We want it right. And remember, the core mod is as pure MadMax as we can make it. All the other goodies will be add-ons for the player to pick and choose. Plenty of room for different but mutually exclusive ideas like that smoke from TMO Smoke mod. When we get the core mod frozen I even want one of CapnScurvy's perfect recognition manuals. We're about choice, and our preferences aren't going to be required.

If people want to play multi-player, then they'll have to agree on a single configuration for that purpose. But there's no reason even they couldn't use different keyboard layouts and even different plotting schemes if they want.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote