Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-17-16, 06:59 AM   #215
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Yea, slow down guys....no need to rush!! I'm just using stuff off my shelf (ok, some things I've been tinkering with).

Getting things to work within FOTRS has been pretty easy since I've made things compatible for a lot of other mods before. I'm just now testing for the other resolutions/aspect ratios to see if things are correct there. This is just the beginning of our work process, for all of us.

==============

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrsubron7
Those screenshots look terrific.

Just wondering what kind of graphics card and monitor your using?
I usually work on my old Windows XP computer with an ATI HD4670 video card.....nothing fancy there!! My monitor is an old CRT 4:3 aspect NEC MultiSync that's as heavy as a couple of cinder blocks! The darn thing just won't die. Since my concern is with resolutions and aspect ratios, its good to have a monitor that can play the old 4:3 ratios. When I finish I'll put things over onto my "newer" computer (it runs Vista!!) that's using a wide screen monitor that will give me the same resolution/aspect ratios that most of you guys are using. It's not what you've got that makes a difference, but how you diddle with it!! I've been diddling for a while.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote