Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-14-16, 02:42 AM   #187
XTBilly
Officer

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 0

Rockin Robbins, great discovery!! It didn't pass my mind that v1.3 has ships not included in v2.0. You've opened new horizons here! Also, your ship spreadsheet is of GREAT help to me. Specially the new version. Thanks!
It takes courage and honesty for a man to accept any mistake he did, and redeem himself in public. For me, you fully comply in both.

CapnScurvy, your conclusion in mission designing is excellent. As you said, concrete stable missions are the best base of testing any modding done. Thanks for your efforts, working despite your condition!

Propbeanie, just imagine the "Maddy's Greatest Hits" core version including all his beauties gathered together! I really don't know if it can be done, but we can at least try. It's surely worth it.

CdrSubron7, feel free to contact me and tell me how could I help you with your "ship quest".

The damage model goes well, better balanced now, I may completely eliminate hit points as a factor (still testing that), but I'm having a newbie question that troubles me and I need help with. I have to test every single ship's behavior when damaged. No choice here. Then, adjust and test again.

Our old friend, the Kiturin Maru for example, is listed as NPL_Kiturin in the \Sea folder. However, in-game it's Medium Passengership. How could I get the in-game ship names for my tests? I'd kill for an RR's ship spreadsheet with ships in-game names.

Any help/suggestion on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Billy.
XTBilly is offline   Reply With Quote