View Single Post
Old 06-10-16, 11:05 AM   #144
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Yes, that's why I'm doing my research in a completely stock game, to eliminate any FOTRS or TMO changes to assess convoy behavior. But first I have to crack the puzzle of what the addled remains of my brain is doing to my Mission Editor work. Somehow I'm forgetting something simple...
I did something with my Single Mission that I made for testing the sinking times, in that no matter what I do now when editing it, I always end up with a Porpoise boat. I've edited & re-edited probably 2 dozen times, and still I'm missing something... Sixty years worth of brain short-circuits all conspiring at one time to mess with me... That's my story, and I'm sticking to it...

I did your Convoy in my GFO+ install, and got some interesting results with the weather:

I'm going to have to do different links, I guess... these take too long to load. Maybe I did the links wrong... Anyway, if you want to "navigate" the minefield that fotobukitt is these days, there's two "albums" in there now with a few grabs. I still can't get a decent video. I'm beginning to think that my dual-core from back when can't handle what I'm trying to do here...

Edit (again): My XP macine with Firefox browser CANNOT do proper img links - why? I'm editting the post on a Nook tablet, of all things, & doing much better, thank you...

If you follow the pics to fotobukkitt, there's comments there.

Last edited by propbeanie; 06-10-16 at 12:25 PM. Reason: repair img links...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote