View Single Post
Old 05-31-16, 04:41 PM   #5267
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vudriga View Post
Commands I'm using are on the list.I think I found the cause of the CTDs with speech recognition.

And it's this.Don't use any update, just the main 1.05 mod.Something in the updates clashes with speech recognition mod.
Such widespread conclusion certainly can not be called "the cause" but never mind... Did you try to remove some of the files from update 13, like Commands.cfg or similar?

Quote:
Anyway, if I have to choose between mod updates and speech recognition.Sorry updates, you'll stay behind.
You're discarding a ton of various gampley and game stability tweaks, new submarine type and whole bunch of other things... But this is free forum after all, your loss...

EDIT:
Naah...Just checked some Speech rec files and documentation and the mod/s are simply incompatible with any UI mods (especially with newer versions) and therefore TWoS too.. This is the real cause for your issues, too many mutual important files without merged compatibility entries...

Someone yet has to come up with Sp.rec mod compatible with TDW NewUIs v7.5.0 v18 or TWoS...That wont be me for sure because I'm not familiar with Sp.Rec. mod/s...

Last edited by vdr1981; 05-31-16 at 05:08 PM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote