View Single Post
Old 05-20-16, 03:28 AM   #5146
Coldcall
Chief

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0

Quick question. I´m currently doing the South eastern approaches mission in which apparently there is a British convoy to intercept. So i reach the red x and I get a message saying finished, and then a radio message saying there should be a convoy coming through the area. So I have patrolled for a 3 or 4 days and all that comes through are smallish groups of Irish, Greek, Portuguese or Spanish ships. No signs of the convoy we are after. I keep submerging, turning engines off and listening to hydrophones, and checking radio contacts, but nothing.

Is this sort of hit or miss or is there really a convoy supposed to be coming through?

By the way had a hell of a time coming through English channel to get here. Destroyers everywhere is large groups, its lucky we made it, lots of slow 64 time compression as we dodged and dived. Fun but harrowing experience.

Another thing i noticed was a radio message saying a convoy left Freetown March 15th, but the current date in game is Feb 28th. Is that a typo?
Coldcall is offline   Reply With Quote