View Single Post
Old 05-01-16, 02:40 PM   #1
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 369
Uploads: 0
Default USS Gar Patrol Ending

Ahoy Captains!

The date/time is July 25, 1943, 17:00 hrs, Long 141 57' E. Lat 37 51' N. I send a status report earlier to HQ. Receive message to RTB or patrol another area. I have one Mark 14 torpedo in forward tubes and one in the aft tubes. I decide to return to my base at Midway, since I' m low on ordnance and enough fuel to get back to back to base. It's been a great patrol with six cargo and one tanker sunk. When I get to the date/ time above, the game stops. The first time I was at 512 time compression when it crashed. Reloaded last save and when I got to the date and time again, the game crashed. I was at normal time compression, on the surface with no air or surface contacts. I reloaded again, and I was at a depth of 250 feet with the same results. Each time I was in the control room with the clock showing. The fan blades would stop and the second hand on the clock would be at 17:00 hrs. I know it can't be the Bermuda Triangle because I was on the other side of the world. lol When I save a game, I always go to the control room (F2), stop the engines, pause the game before saving. I have had less problems when I save the game like this. And I don't keep more than three saves. The only way I could save my career, was go to an earlier save and reload. I got back to base before the date and was offered a new submarine, a Balo class. Don't have any ideas to what happen. Any suggestions to was caused the CTD are welcome. And thanks in advance for your help. My mod soup is:
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific\MODS]

1_TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for TMO 2.5
1.5_OTC for 5 to 4 Aspect Ratio_TMO
1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes for 5 to 4_TMO
1.5_OTC_US Radar from Start for TMO
3000 Yard Bearing Tool (1280x)
Nav Map Make-Over v. 2.0
NMMO Airbase Add-on
Office Images
Hiryu Mission Test