Old 03-24-16, 05:41 AM   #4480
Kelsier
Nub

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Default Thanks for reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
This is really no big deal IMO...I've intentionally created this "bug" in order to disable stock "Ctrl+Lmouse click" command (center sub on map). This cheat command is inconsistent with real nav addon. IIRC, you should be able to use this command if you dont have real nav addon enabled, but it's really not worth it. Real navigation is the essence of SH5...
I didn't know that there was a stock command using the same key combination, but I see why you would disable it. Since it's an intentional feature and not a "bug", I'll be happy to work around it

I will probably appreciate it even more once I start playing with real nav, but I decided to play the first campaign on only 60% realism to get used to the basic tactics again and to be able to check my increasingly manual targeting solutions against the TDCs to spot methodical mistakes early. If I learn a wrong method for manual targeting and never hit anything once I start with real nav, I'll never be sure if it's just really bad luck, me not understanding real nav or me making constant mistakes is to blame...

Thanks for your reply and all the work and thought you and your fellow moddes put into this. Without it, SH5 would not be playable.

Regards,
Kelsier
Kelsier is offline   Reply With Quote