Old 02-11-16, 04:10 AM   #3894
JT1981
Planesman

Downloads: 618
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel4004 View Post
Who knows what to do now?

Iam at the beginning of "EASTERN BRITISH COASTAL", so the first mission was to get to "AN7932"" and patrol there for about 48h in a zone of 80 km (04.10.1939).

I did this,48h without saving/leaving the game. But i still got no new mission and now its the 09.10.1939!!??

What should i do now? Still patroling this area ( In Mission objectives this Primary Objective is still "Pending" - [ Patrol area assigned. Reach AN7932 and start operations. Attack any enemy contact])?
Or should i go to the east side of England (Grimsby; Tyne) to the area of the original campaing of "EASTERN BRITISH COASTAL" and searching there for enemys?

Thanks for your help.

Hi friend,you will receive a message from bdu when you close patrol area,it said you should patrol the area in 200km(sometimes 250km) and stay for 48(sometime 72 hours),and when you stay enough time,the mission will compilish,and then you will receive another mission,order you patrol another area for 48/72 hours...so,my advise is when you finish first mission,you could attack convey or single merchant ,shoot all your torpedos and return base
JT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote