View Single Post
Old 01-21-16, 10:01 AM   #3756
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxor View Post
So I was on patrol when June 1 came around. I went back to base after mission accomplished. Now there are no missions listed? and dose the guy only tell the same intro every time?
Check first tip "How to pass form one campaign to the next one"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM View Post
Last question On the let`s play videos of TheNorseCast I saw that he has activated "battlestations" while attacking a merchand under water with torpedo TDC. I know I have to activate it when I want to attack via deckgun. But what is the advantage using it while attacking with TDC?
Battlestations state(F7 key)
good
- Faster torpedo and gun loading time
- Faster repairs
- AffectUpTime, AffectPassiveBonuses, (no idea what it is )

bad
- Crew moral/fatigue degeneration rate
- CO2 consumption rate

Silent running (F8)
good
- Engine/submarine noise signature
- Hydrophones range and sensitivity
- CO2 consumption rate

bad
- No repairs
- No torpedo loading
- No pumps (when flooding is present)
- Crew moral/fatigue degeneration rate (not very much though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Many thanks! I´m searching it now in OFEV.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Not OFEV...Das Boot crew is optional addon mod inside TDW New UIs...It is fully compatible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo45 View Post
Anyone come across the 5 dedtroyers who come out of the blue and latch on to you till your O2 is up? 1940 (wasn't asdic less effective then?) South of Ireland, even down at 180 on silent running they come right at me from about 10km away as though they can magically, miraculously smell me out from the depths and there is NO WAY to shake them off. Commented on by the norse cast Let's Play videos as a possible bug. It's happened to me twice on consecutive patrols and just forced to go back to previous game save.
That's probably elite hunter killer group and they can be very "persistent". Dive deep, speed no more than 1kn (all stop if possible) and silent running on.
Or simply surface and surrender...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote