View Single Post
Old 12-10-15, 07:54 PM   #3340
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post

I think what matters most for bunkers being able to use their guns, is depth under the keel. You can get information on optimal seabed depth for bunkers placement, by opening your testing mission in ME2 and selecting the bunkers you have already placed and whose operativity was tested. ME2 will automatically udpate their height field with a negative number, which is seabottom's depth u.s.l. at their location. Future coastal defences must be placed in map spots having more or less the same depth. Should you need for it, you can adjust seabottom's slope in Terrain Editor. In any case, my upcoming sand-bank/seashore platform will solve the issue of concrete platforms looking "odd" if placed too far from the shore. You will hardly notice the difference with rest of the terrain it will blend with, and it will be collisionable as well as regular terrain

Radio? Which radio?
Look up

EDIT

Yes , I thought the same but it isn't like that...Some bunkers will work with -13m while others will be stuck even with -19m...I've checked that, it's something else...
I seems that those waves animations are some kind of border or something...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote