View Single Post
Old 12-10-15, 01:33 PM   #3334
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Maybe re-enable them one by one until you track down the patch that is actually causing the problem. It would be a pity giving them all up just for this little annoyance
I'll do that...

Quote:
Yep, noticed that myself. I think the flickering is due to the little amount of pitch and roll the unit still has. I can lower a bit the platform, no problem
It happens when two textures are "too close", it's quite frequent with gr2 ships, dont know why though...

Quote:
Well, I don't know if I like the idea. Aesthetically, it would be like seeing someone who is sitting with his ass on the edge of a chair, very unconfortable and umpleasant to me ...and functionally, rectangular, U-shaped and V-shaped platforms are long enough that you don't need for any extra meter
OK, fine with me...I just think that in some situations platform will looks like it sticks to much out of the shore line, unnecessarily...
There's nothing wrong how this bunker "sits" on this platform IMO...

EDITThis is the height which bunker should have in order to avoid flickering textures...

Quote:
I had told you that with the new textures they would have looked much better. Have you noticed the green fouling edge marking the water line?
I like it very much!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote