View Single Post
Old 12-10-15, 01:20 PM   #3333
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Confirmed...I have disabled few of "suspicious" tdw patches and got pretty much the same resoults like you have described...
This may not be good in general, because I may have to get rid of some patches with all of their cool feature, like radio patches or units visual sensors vary with available light ecs (these are some of the patches that I've disabled...)
Maybe re-enable them one by one until you track down the patch that is actually causing the problem. It would be a pity giving them all up just for this little annoyance

Quote:
Looking awesome, just few more requests please...
Bunker's "floor" texture is flickering when looked from the distance and it looks kind of ugly (check pic). The reason for this bunkers "low" placement on it's platform. If you elevate the bunker (or lower the platforms node/bone) slightly, the problem will be solved...Just slightly, 1m or so...
Yep, noticed that myself. I think the flickering is due to the little amount of pitch and roll the unit still has. I can lower a bit the platform, no problem

Quote:
Also, It would be nice if bunker could be moved more toward the outer edge of the platform. There's to much empty space now and also this would give me few extra meters to ensure land proximity requirement...
Well, I don't know if I like the idea. Aesthetically, it would be like seeing someone who is sitting with his ass on the edge of a chair, very unconfortable and umpleasant to me ...and functionally, rectangular, U-shaped and V-shaped platforms are long enough that you don't need for any extra meter

Quote:
EDIT:
The platforms are perfect!
I had told you that with the new textures they would have looked much better. Have you noticed the green fouling edge marking the water line?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote