View Single Post
Old 12-09-15, 02:33 AM   #105
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

The appliances are steep but we bought them last December on a sale. The dishwasher was free with the range and the range we had picked out got further reduced due to one having been delivered by mistake and returned a day or two earlier still on the palette but the box partly removed. The fridge is a different brand, Bosch, with the handles replaced with Thermador handles so it ties in. Fridges are funny animals. They're often made by the same factory and identical but can be priced hundreds of dollars different because of the brand badge.

That cat is Chocolate and I stole him as a kitten from a neighbor. Found him hanging out in the yard way too young to be outside alone and really affectionate. I put a sign out and the neighbor claimed him. Two weeks later he's in the yard again so I took him in and never heard a word from the neighbor. He's a great guy and really gentle and sociable.

We had two other brothers then as well. Both have since died from kidney failure and we have two more kittens now. Chocolate loves them. Our vet fast tracked us with the humane society for them and they were born there. They're brother and sister but they look very different and we named them Gelato and Tiramisu.

Gelato the white guy and they are all indoor cats.

The gang now.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie

Last edited by Buddahaid; 12-09-15 at 02:47 AM.
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote