View Single Post
Old 11-22-15, 08:40 PM   #3121
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
If I add the platform with TE can I see it's exact location in ME after that?
No, I think you can't

Quote:
And I can't just copy paste it's coordinates and place the bunker in the middle of the platform because the bunker position has to be carefully adjusted, not to far from the ground and not to close...
That would require changing object/unit's y coordinate. You don't need any editor to tweak those coordinates though, neither for terrain objects nor for ME-placed units. Knowing that 1 unit is equal to 1 meter, you can move around any object/unit manually simply by editing its coordinates in notepad. Useful for finetuning. In any case, showing units on a 2D map, ME doesn't give you any visual information about heights, whereas TE does (you basically place objects from within the game). My unbiased opinion? Don't be stubborn and try it.

Quote:
Nothing unusuall with chrome these days, just rename the extension to rar
I cant rename it, It just doesn't let me to download the file, and if that wasn't enough, it is already a rar file.

The same happens with the other rar file you uploaded before tonight. I have tried downloading my own file (zip formate), also uploaded on mediafire, and all went right. Are you sure you din't catch any virus during the week-end.

Quote:
I need it as GR2 object, not air, sea, land or anything else. Only gr2 instead of dat , is that possible?
Sure enough
No collision mesh then?

Last edited by gap; 11-22-15 at 08:45 PM.
gap is offline   Reply With Quote