Old 10-26-15, 03:39 PM   #2912
YoYo
Ensign

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by svedan View Post
I have downloaded ...
Ok big thx for You help too! Now I know what I did wrong. Now Im in Mare Nostrum - Breakthrough Gibraltar and with experience of crew and upgrade points and history. Looks like everything is ok!

Short tutorial:

1. Create a save file in the bunker the next chapter using "silentotto" cheat (before You will talk with commander). Fore example the chapter for Mare Nostrum starts in 1.03.41. You can check it here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...97&postcount=2

2. Go to last Your save in the previous chapter. You must be on the patrol when the last day of previous chapter incoming. At the first day of the next chapter go to Your port (1.03.41). Take option "End the patrol" and save a game in dry dock in this day.

3. Exit a game. Back to the new save with "silentotto" the new chapter C:\Users\name of user\Documents\SH5\data\cfg\SaveGames\xxxxxxx and take all files from this folder (do a copy):

Campaign.cfg
CampaignMission.mis
CampaignProgress.cfg

4. Put this 3 files to Your save of Your current Campaign (so this save when You did in dry dock after the patrol). Overwrite it.

5. Load Your save from current campaign. Now You have Your renewal points and promotions point of crew and history of patrols from Your previous chapter! Upgrade Your systems and torpedos, talk with Commander and You can go to next patron from the new chapter!

Now You can swim again!

Enjoy!

SH fan, btw. my U-boot Typ VII C41 Click!

Last edited by YoYo; 10-26-15 at 04:33 PM.
YoYo is offline   Reply With Quote