View Single Post
Old 10-24-15, 06:22 AM   #2887
svedan
Watch

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo View Post

Checked but if You did it the game looks buggy for me: I recived crew points - 324 , sank more than 3 mln BRT, game jumps with bigger time compression and in the first of day the new campaign I don't see again the new missions. I changed all "IsCompleted" to "true" in the last saved folder.

Hmmm, any idea to dont loose crew experience and points for upgrades if I use "Silentotto" or others ideas how to jump from the one part of campaign to second this time?

Hmmm, maybe patches affect the campaign? I see in the last time 3 persons here with this problem.
Yeah it didn't work unfortunately, my thought was that once the missions were "completed" it would automatically forward you the the next campaign.

There must be some way to manually load the next campaign without losing all your experience. I've tried to swap campaign files in the saved games folder. It does load the new campaign but unfortunately the game crashes once you press "Let's start the new patrol". I'm gonna keep on trying to see if I can get it to work
svedan is offline   Reply With Quote