View Single Post
Old 09-01-15, 08:24 AM   #132
captcrane
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

LMAO It's too freakin funny this post is here. I don't know whether to laugh or blow my brains out. I have been playing sh4 for about 2yrs now ( it took me that long to finish my 1st career). I had actually bought the game when it first came out but none of my computers were good enough to run it. Never mind at the time I had dialup so the downloading the first patch was loads of laughs. I had to reformat my computer but I was prepared shucks I had all my mods backed up. No worries. Locked and loaded my game. What happened to my water doesn't look right . It had been so long since I had fooled around (just means installing mod) I couldn't remember which one I had used. Luckily I had a list of mods (run my saved games on 2 diff computers) ISE is what I was using. Loaded that in and perfection. Totally AWESOME mod! I play sh4 Gold. All my mods are mostly eye candy. Bigger Protractors, Sofu Gan, Skins for the ships a few others. I had read that a lot of people were upset about the way the game ends no fireworks ect. I thought it was great. Front page in newspaper. And the game insult Even the biggest Rock in your crew knows the war is over why are you still patrolling! Thought it was hilarious! If anyone made it to the end of this post I do have one problem (chuckle) I have tried repeatedly to change the orders bar to the green lights always failed either using JGSME or manually installing. This site and its members are truly a standup act. People like me coding illiterates appreciate your hard work. Peace Out
captcrane is offline   Reply With Quote