View Single Post
Old 08-19-15, 06:17 PM   #2466
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflCopter4 View Post

EDIT: Actually I'm experiencing a far more important problem. I can't seem to save. Every time I try to save I get "Save Game Failed". What the hell? It was working an hour ago and now it's not. Nothing I do seems to fix this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
So far I can only confirm that sometimes when enemy freighter is destroyed the game will fail to create red destroyed mark together with common WEPS message in message area but in the same time your ship score in captain log will be increased. When this happen the game saving function will most likely become corrupted...This will mostly happen with imported DAT ships and possible cause may be TC during certain crucial moments...
I think I've got it!
My previous theory is not correct. It's something related to destroyed KDB hydrophone and it's going to be fixed pretty soon.

It seems that if KDB receiver is destroyed while TC is used the game will fail to calculate damage properly and game saving function will become corrupted. If this is the case , the issue should be easy to fix without even campaign restart ...

Last edited by vdr1981; 08-20-15 at 05:01 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote