View Single Post
Old 02-17-10, 03:57 AM   #147
Don_D_Dwain
Seaman

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Hello Yall,
I am sure you guys know this by now, but if not, here goes. There are 2 things I have noticed in SH4.
1) If you are playing the German side, you can access the map, as you would in SH3 by clicking on the map, but only if you put the crew at "battle Stations," then click on the guy standing by the map (yes the navigator), and then point camera at map, and clickon the map. Also each time you zoom in or out of the map, and look at the map, it shows the last level of zoom you were just looking at.

2) Again, the Germans. The G7es (Falke Torpedos) are slow, and were the first homing torpedos. I know you know this, but if you load one or two in the aft tubes, and A destroyer is a bother, get it to chase you from behind. If he is going 12kts or faster (very likely if he saw you), then line him up in the scope, as close to 180 as you can, then that slow homing torpedo works miracles. Good by destroyer. Don't forget to shut off your engines so the torpedo can find its mark easier. Thats it.

3) This is not a trick, but a even though, you guys will probably like it, so enjoy. http://www.uboat.net/gallery/index.html
Don_D_Dwain is offline   Reply With Quote