View Single Post
Old 08-02-15, 11:04 PM   #2428
goodpoints
Watch

Downloads: 87
Uploads: 0

Hi all,

I'm new to SH and SH5, though it's been sitting in my steam account for a while, but recently had a burst of sub interest. So far I'm really enjoying all the changes I've seen in Wolves of Steel, I do have a few questions though:

Is there a way to have the different time-dependent RealNav location reporting scripts transition automatically from one to the other? Or is manually stopping one and starting the next the only way?

When at decks awash I'm unable to use binoculars (mouse wheel), crew on deck watch officer commands, send radio messages, or use the Heading to View crew command. Is there a reason that these work at surface depth but not at decks awash?

When using the UZO, why am I unable to use the Follow Target crew command or the Identify Target weapons officer command? (I use the Wind & Smoke addon)

Is there some way I can adjust my heading by 1 degree increments? I noticed there is are entries in the TDW OptionsFileEditorViewer for a hotkey to increase/decrease heading/rudder (E and Q, respectively) without any modifier (shift, alt, etc.), but this seems to always conflict with a hotkey/default binding for opening charts (E) and something else that escapes me atm for Q.

Thanks in advance.
goodpoints is offline   Reply With Quote