View Single Post
Old 07-30-15, 05:05 AM   #596
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkhen20 View Post
id like to make a suggestion and an inquiry. ive noticed from various angles and just hours of watching and analyzing that the light shafts poking through the clouds tend to be a bit much. as this makes the game look amazing while parading about your bridge and rumbling about with your external camera making screen shots i find that myself wanting that real feel. i while back i cant remember what i did whether it was through this mod or what but i toned them down a little and it made a world of a difference. i think i just used stock in that area. my question now, is there a way to adjust these manually or is it like a package deal. you adjust this and it effects this or need a special program to get into it? or is it possible for you to make an add on for less or toned down light shafts ?
Hi drakkhen20, for a start try replacing the lights.cfg file coming with DynEnv (path: data/cfg), with the stock file. IIRC one or more of the LightShafts parameters under the [HDR Exterior] section should apply to your query. Let me know if it works
gap is offline   Reply With Quote