View Single Post
Old 06-25-15, 03:54 PM   #2119
Eagle Eyes (Osborne)
Swabbie

Downloads: 554
Uploads: 0
Default Sworking on fixing Silent Hunter 5 wolves of sleel. Need help or advice

I need to see if anybody or somebody can help me out on Silent Hunter 5 Wolves of steel mods. 1)So far I'm having problems with user charts is blank and will not shut down or turn off. 2)Problem of radio message option will not turn off. 3)I can not open up my ship reference book and also in front of book it only say OK. 4)Plus my automation chart is blank.

Adding this. I been playing the Historical or test mission to see other problems I may seen in game. There are few problems like the Nav will not update my precision on the map because there are no button option on the Nav. Otherwise the game is running good and graphic and FPS is good.

Little history of my games I play with MODS or patches added. Doom 3, All Jane's combat sim, Nascar 1 thru 5(sierra games), Ace of Deep, SH 1, 2, 3(GMX and LIVE), 4(TMO and REAL BOAT), 5 (with small MODS game working good) and World of Tanks, World of Planes and waiting on World of Ships to come out.

I am running in patch 1.2 and mod install at time is
The Wolves of Steel 1.03
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 5
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 5_HotFix 4
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - TDW Real Navigation
and Genericpatcher is running on my setting Snapshot and other Snapshot 1_0_168_0 7_5_0_

Do anyone have any Answer that may help me out?

I have reinstall game. But I do have a question. I have been playing all other's SH game's with MODs in G external drive. I install SH 5 no MODS game in C drive and save all files SH5 in G external drive as backup. My SH5 with MODS are download in G external drive in another file name and a playable game. Or is the my mistake? Should play the game with MODS in C drive?
Eagle Eyes (Osborne) is offline   Reply With Quote